- Baby Boomers almost eliminated racism
- Equal Opportunity Usurpation
- CONFIRMED – Officer Darren Wilson Did Know Mike Brown Was Suspect In Robbery, and Did See Stolen Cigars In His Hands Prior To Attempting Questioning….
- I Believe The Fix Was In for the 2008 Election and The Cover Up is Still Going Strong! The Perfect Storm for a Constitutional Crisis!
- I’m a Christian and I think ‘Noah’ deserves a four star review
- If the Republicans are going to pander….
- By the short hairs.
- Background checks?
- Does melanin affect reasoning?
- The left believes our military is ineffective.
Tag Archives: eligibility
Then at least pick a candidate who can win..big. The GOP have been elevating good looking Republicans over the past decade or more to pander to the groups representing a stark minority within the GOP. People like; Bobby Jindal of … Continue reading
As one who is just a fly on the wall, listening and reading what I find about Obama’s unwillingness to settle the eligibility issue, the question bothering me with regard to Obama and his lack of eligibility to be POTUS … Continue reading
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/p…se_US_0215.pdf More and more folks, pundits, politicians and journalists are wondering why this controversy is still raging. Could there be something to this deliberate sealing of documents. Remember Hillary Clinton hiding the law records around the Vince Foster murder? Richard … Continue reading
Oliver Stone is infamous for some of the most bastardized movies of historic figures, JFK, Reagan, etc.. Then there was the movie [sic] about George W. Bush being assassinated, and many other distortions of history using factual basis but always … Continue reading
Kris Kobach the Secretary of State-Elect of Kansas was on the O’Reilly Factor Wednesday night discussing the fight states are engaged in with the federal government over the misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment wrongly bestowing US citizenship to children born … Continue reading
In the United States of America one can be a citizen, by birth or naturalization. Add the adjective born to citizen, and that eliminates naturalized citizens. Add the adjective natural to born citizen, and we now have a third classification … Continue reading