- Baby Boomers almost eliminated racism
- Equal Opportunity Usurpation
- CONFIRMED – Officer Darren Wilson Did Know Mike Brown Was Suspect In Robbery, and Did See Stolen Cigars In His Hands Prior To Attempting Questioning….
- I Believe The Fix Was In for the 2008 Election and The Cover Up is Still Going Strong! The Perfect Storm for a Constitutional Crisis!
- I’m a Christian and I think ‘Noah’ deserves a four star review
- If the Republicans are going to pander….
- By the short hairs.
- Background checks?
- Does melanin affect reasoning?
- The left believes our military is ineffective.
Tag Archives: Congress
The ruling elite are getting a big laugh at us scurrying around bleating like sheep while they do exactly as they please. “Let them complain.” they say, “What else can the sheep do besides bleat?” If the sheep begin to … Continue reading
I like much of what Rep. Bachmann has to say, but she really p.o.ed a lot of disabled veterans by proposing offsetting their meager VA Disability Entitlements with Social Security Disability payments. Both of which we paid dearly for in … Continue reading
Oliver Stone is infamous for some of the most bastardized movies of historic figures, JFK, Reagan, etc.. Then there was the movie [sic] about George W. Bush being assassinated, and many other distortions of history using factual basis but always … Continue reading