Let’s see if any facts matter to the gun-banners, shall we? When Jimmy Carter expanded the civil rights of the mentally ill and opened the doors on the U.S. asylums, the folks that needed mental treatment the most simply walked out and moved in under our bridges and into cardboard boxes.
Police are no longer permitted to detain someone like Aaron Alexis at a local hospital’s psychiatric ward for 2 weeks of counseling and medication (if necessary).
If that intervention were still permitted, 13 people this week and dozens of others in the past would still be alive.
The liberals refuse to decouple this mental health issue from gun-ban for fear of loosing the argument on guns without the background check component.
- Vietnam C-Ration Cook Book
- Baby Boomers almost eliminated racism
- Equal Opportunity Usurpation
- CONFIRMED – Officer Darren Wilson Did Know Mike Brown Was Suspect In Robbery, and Did See Stolen Cigars In His Hands Prior To Attempting Questioning….
- I Believe The Fix Was In for the 2008 Election and The Cover Up is Still Going Strong! The Perfect Storm for a Constitutional Crisis!
- I’m a Christian and I think ‘Noah’ deserves a four star review
- If the Republicans are going to pander….
- By the short hairs.
- Background checks?
- Does melanin affect reasoning?