Conservatives/Libertarians/Constitutionalists/Tea Partiers NEED to “grab more attention”. The Marxists’ playbook is to be bombastic to catch the news attention, and garner interest even if what they puke out are lies, the more ridiculous the assertion, the more attention they receive. An recent example is Piers Morgan’s serial interviews with the pro-self defense leadership. Watched by both sides of the issue, he now falsely believes he is a popular commentator.
The uninformed sheep who feed on reality TV and salacious stories are drawn to these outlandish falsehoods, because they are more interesting than the dullness of reality.
Constitutionalists, et al (right) tend to be more law-abiding, truthful, thoughtful and not as emotion based when solving problems and are therefore more dull and boring. The anti-self defense crowd only need to capture an image with a one line description supporting their ideology to influence the sheep. The right then to counter the image or sound-bite needs to fully explain the truth of the matter with statistics, charts, footnotes, et cetera. Boooorrriing!
I am becoming more convinced the right needs to begin fighting fire with fire. By using the “Any publicity is good publicity.” tactic to draw attention to the subject thus prompting a lengthy debate on the truthfulness of the topic. Of course the media, as it tends to do will find the most benign, moderate or uninformed representative to offer an opposing view, i.e. Senator Lindsey Graham as the ultimate Republican-view spokesman. An effective offense is necessary instead of always being on the defense. (So in honor (?) of today’s sports lineup, a good quote would be “The best defense is a good offense.”)
Instead of meekly stating we have our God-given right to keep and bear arms to protect our homes or hunt, we need to express the truth aggressively that the Second Amendment was written to inform the Federal government officials that We The People have the right and the will to violently defend that right should the need arise.
- Baby Boomers almost eliminated racism
- Equal Opportunity Usurpation
- CONFIRMED – Officer Darren Wilson Did Know Mike Brown Was Suspect In Robbery, and Did See Stolen Cigars In His Hands Prior To Attempting Questioning….
- I Believe The Fix Was In for the 2008 Election and The Cover Up is Still Going Strong! The Perfect Storm for a Constitutional Crisis!
- I’m a Christian and I think ‘Noah’ deserves a four star review
- If the Republicans are going to pander….
- By the short hairs.
- Background checks?
- Does melanin affect reasoning?
- The left believes our military is ineffective.